In advance of Space Camp’s 30th Anniversary, The Huntsville Times has numerous articles and interviews regarding Space Camp.
Today’s issue begins with and article bearing the front page heading, 30 years later, Space Camp is part of Huntsville’s DNA.
Inside the paper, the “Business First” pullout section is entirely dedicated to Space Camp.
- Space Camp has affected many – and will touch more
- 30 years of global impact – Born from the mind of von Braun, Space Camp nears 600,000 campers
- Ten Q’s for Dr. Deborah Barnhart
- Adults can take part in the fun
- Numbers up in Aviation
- Attending Space Camp was a step in his dream of flight
- Collections, 5 visits not an obsession
A very good showing, indeed!