The 2009 Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony introduced a new annual tradition to the event: an auction to benefit the Space Camp Scholarship Fund.
Thanks to many generous donors and bidders, the auction was a resounding success. The only criticism that came out of it was that you had to be present to take part in bidding.
This year, Space Camp has posted some of the donated items onto eBay so that everyone may bid on them. And there are some real gems available.
You can decide for yourself what those are, but be sure to bid on them!
- 100th Space Shuttle Flight Commemorative Snoopy – Donated by Astronaut Bob Springer.
- Autographed John Glenn Hot Wheels Action Pack – Donated by Space Camp Hall of Fame Inductee Dan Oates
- Barbara Eden – I Dream of Jeannie Signed Photo – Donated by Barbara Eden
- Bart Starr Signed Game Ball
- Hoot Gibson Flight Suit with Name Tag & Patches – Donated by Astronaut Robert “Hoot” Gibson
- Salvador Dali Inferno #24 Print – Donated by Space Camp Hall of Fame Inductee Marlenn Maicki
- Space Camp Parent Child Tuition
- Star Wars Sheet Music signed by John Williams
- STS-29 Space Flown Polo – Donated by Astronaut Bob Springer
- STS-83 Space Flown Polo – Donated by Astronaut Don Thomas
Bidding on these items will conclude one week from now, at the close of the 2010 Space Camp Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony. Have you purchased your tickets yet?
These won’t be the items available for bidding, of course. Those who attend this year’s Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony will have a chance to bid on more fantastic items!